Friday, March 9, 2012

Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead Official Trailer

The movie that started it all!  So you might ask why I've started to become healthier?  It's all because of this movie.  Earlier this year I saw this documentary and I needed to change. I needed to really look at what I'm eating and like the saying says: "you are what you eat."  I know that all my fat cells are probably from years of bad eating and that I probably need to detox and get rid of those toxins and radicals.  If you need a motivator...something to push your healthy ways.  I really suggest this movie and to try the detox for at least 10 days.  I know it really helped me to become healthier.  After I watch the movie I started to juice, but I didn't have the fancy machine so I started veggie smoothies.  Soon after I received a juicer for my birthday and I've been using it everyday.  I don't use it religiously and drinking a lot, but as a supplement.  I felt that after a few days of drinking veggie smoothies/juices I started craving salads and green!  So that was a great booster for me, because I'm not a veggie eater and it's hard from me to eat veggies.  One other point they make in this movie is to consume veggies in their raw state as much as possible.  Seeing that my parents are Hmong they love to eat boiled veggies, thus is where my blog name came from.  Anyhow, I know by boiling you lose the nutrients, but it was how I was raised, so consuming raw veggies was really hard for myself.  Now, after a month I've become relatively custom to raw veggies now and eat them on a daily bases. So, watch the movie and you won't regret it!

P.S. after I stared juicing I feel that my skin has gotten better---less breakout!


No comments:

Post a Comment