Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Soy Milk

So recently I bought a carton of Soy Milk from my local grocery store and wanted to try this new healthy option.  I had always like drinking the "Asian" soy milk by Yeo, but I know that it's not health for you.  The Yeo Soy milk is super sweet in my opinion and I know my family loves to drink it.  Anyhow, the Soy milk I bought was not super sweet and had this soy after taste.  At first I didn't really like the after taste, but after a few cups I began to like it more.  Since I bought the carton I've been having my morning cereal with my soy milk.  I feel that the soy milk doesn't give me this stuffy feeling like regular milk does.  I guess it's kinda like skim milk but also has a richness to it.  It's hard to explain but I like it with my cereal a lot!  In addition you know how after a few days your milk might go bad and smell or become chunky?  Well with soy milk I feel as if it doesn't gross me out, because there wasn't any weird smell or it didn't become chunky...maybe it's because I finished it before my usual milk.  Anyhow, I just feel that since it's made from a veggie it wouldn't go bad as fast?  Well today I went to the store and bought some Almond milk so till the next post take care and take one step everyday to be a healthier you!

No comments:

Post a Comment