Thursday, August 23, 2012

100 days of health


HELLO!  I'm back!  I'm soooooOOO sorry I was away for so long, just been busy and caught up in life!  lol  NO... not really!  Well, I'm back and what a better way then to start my 100 days of health....just to jump start my healthy habits again!

DAY 1:  Ginger Tea!!!

So a while back I was having lots of stomach problems and one of my co-workers suggest me to make ginger tea.  At first I was like what???  You mean just chop some ginger and boil it??? or like dried ginger and brew it like green tea???  She's like get some ginger and just slice it a boil it!  So here I am, sliced it up and boiled it...hot and fragrant ginger tea!  

After I made the tea I looked up the benifits of drinking ginger and tea...and boy I wished I knew sooner!  There's so many use for ginger tea...anything from upset stomach to healthy lifestyle.  So here's some link to some great references below.  Enjoy your tea!


No comments:

Post a Comment