Sunday, February 26, 2012

Insanity-1st week finished!


So I started the work out "Insanity" last week!  I remember I use to do Taebo when I was younger and that was when it was very popular. Recently I did a Taebo work out and it wasn't as good as it use to be, or maybe I've grown out of it?  Anyhow, I was looking for a new work out video and I know I tried P90x two years ago and couldn't do it because I didn't have an interest in lifting weights and I didn't have most of the equipment.  So, one of my friends told me about Insanity and I thought I check it out.  I went straight to youtube and searched it.  I found some pretty interesting reviews and got the work out a couple days later.  I've been on it for about a week and I'm feeling pretty good.  Some of the best things about Insanity:

-No equipment
-Easy postures/workouts routines
-Not all workout are an hour long(not so time consuming)
-You can see the work out people stop/take a break(making it seem more realistic and they're not perfect like other work out videos)
-Makes you sweat!!!



So if you want to try something new in 2012, try Insanity!

No comments:

Post a Comment