Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Apps


One of my favourite apps is the "Lose It!" Essentially it's like a food log/diary of your daily intake of calories and work outs.  This app I think is very easy to use and is FREE!  You can gather you friends or family who wants to become healthier and create a community. Thus, you can encourage and keep each other on track.  Sadly no one in my family is interested.  If you want to follow me message me and I'll send you my account! So if you're looking around for a calorie counter or just to keep a log of your new healthy lifestyle...try it!

Reasons why I like it:

-Accessible online
-Syncs online with app instantly (vice versa)
-Easy to use app
-Bar code scanning for food
-lots of restaurants food item (no looking up and entering meals)
-Goal setting for weight loss/ Goal calorie intake
-Easy workout logging
-Great reports/graphs
-Weight recorder

Oh yeah, if you don't have an Iphone, Ipod, Ipad or android...you can always just do it online:  http://www.loseit.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment